"Personal data" refers to the user's personal data collected and processed during the use of the Services and navigation on the https://www website.aroflora.com;
"Processing Manager" refers to the Company that determines the purposes and means of the Personal Data processing implemented.
"Services":refer to all the services offered by the Company on the website, as well as registration to the newsletter through the dedicated form or requests for information through the dedicated contact form.
"User" refers to anyone who uses the website.
Personal data collected
As Processing Manager, Innobiz collects and processes two (2) categories of Personal Data when browsing the Site and using the Services by the User:
User ID data
The Company collects and processes the User's personal information and data, including the name, first name and email address.
In the site's contact forms and newsletter registration, fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory and strictly necessary to allow the Company to process the request for information. If the User does not inform the fields identified by an asterisk, the Company will not be able to process the request.
User responses in the fields of forms not reported by an asterisk are optional.
The User is (1) informed in advance of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him and (2) will have to consent to it, either through validation by click or check box, as part of the information and consent notice at the time of the collection of his Personal Data via the registration of the newsletter or via the contact form.
The Company also collects the IP address and cookies when the User visits and browses the Site.
The User is informed that his Personal Data is the subject of an up-to-date computer processing and operated under the responsibility of the Company acting as Processing Manager for the following purposes/services (the following "Finalities/Services")
- Making contact with the User
- sending newsletters informing him about news and product promotions
- Measuring the exposure of advertisements on the website
- achieving aggregated statistics and research reports that help improve algorithms, measure and understand how Services are used and beyond, develop new products, services or features.
Personal Data will only be used to the extent that it is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes and services. These personal identification data treatments do not meet any regulatory requirements but are necessary for the execution and management of the contractual relationship, to process user requests or to carry out the Services.
Recipient of treatment
The personal information collected and processed by the Company is strictly intended for the Company, its subcontractors, partners and service providers, their employees, specifically authorized with strict respect for the above-all purposes and, finally, the judicial and/or administrative authorities.
The Company may be required to disclose The User's Personal Data to its subcontractors (including its partners) for the purpose of processing User requests, including commercial companies for statistical studies to analyze the use of facilities and services in the Room and user preferences for the purpose of improving Services.
Subcontractors are required to respect the confidentiality and security of personal data that may be disclosed to them and to use it only as part of their subcontracting or service delivery mission.
The Company does not transfer personal data outside the European Union.
The Company guarantees that The Personal Data of Users will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party without the consent of the person concerned.
The Company does not market or lease Users' Personal Data to third parties.
Under special circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Personal Data, where required by the relevant judicial and administrative authorities.
Keeping personal data
Personal Data held by the Company for a period that does not exceed the duration strictly necessary for the realization of the Purposes for which it was collected and referred to above, and in any event, cannot be retained:
- more than thirty (30) days from the exercise of the rights by the User, including the request to delete or transfer personal data made by the User to the Company;
- more than three (3) years beyond the business relationship with the User for Personal Data and a maximum of three (3) years from the user's last contact;
At the end of these periods, Personal Data will be deleted.
The User has the following rights listed:
- a right of access, i.e. to obtain confirmation from the Processing Manager that personal data about him is or are not being processed and, when it is, access to such Personal Data, as well as various information including the Purposes of the processing, the category of Personal Data concerning him, the recipient of Personal Data etc.;
- a right to correct personal data about it that is inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or equivocal, or whose collection and processing is prohibited;
- a right to object to the processing of Personal Data by the Processing Manager or a transfer of Personal Data, unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons that prevail over the user's interests;
- a right to delete personal data about him;
- a right to portability and recovery of Personal Data allowing the User to receive the Personal Data he has transmitted to the Company in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, and to pass them on to another Processing Manager, without the Company to whom the Personal Data was initially disclosed, not being able to obstruct it;
If the User wishes to exercise one of the aforementioned rights, he can send his request to the Personal Data Protection Correspondent by email at: [email protected] or by mail, to the attention of the Personal Data Protection Correspondent at 300H Rue du clos de viviers - 34830 JACOU, France.
Personal data security
The Company adopts sufficient, adequate and relevant security measures to preserve the security of Personal Data, including preventing it from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties. These measures include the implementation of procedures to:
- Protect servers storing personal data with firewalls, spam filters and anti-viruses;
- Encrypting personal data into an SSL protocol;
- Disclosure of a vulnerability, vulnerability or security breach by the person concerned.
The Site is not intended to be used by minors under the age of sixteen (16).
Our website uses a local session file (also called a cookie, not kept once your browser window is closed) to make browsing easier.
You can disable or restrict cookie transmission by changing your web browser settings. This can also be done automatically. If the cookies are disabled for our website, the functions of our website may no longer be accessible in their entirety.
The Company may be required to collect and process Personal Data for commercial exploration purposes by sending electronic direct prospecting communications or its partners.
The User retains the possibility of objecting to the collection and processing of his Personal Data for commercial prospecting purposes by clicking on the links "Unsubscribe" or "Unsubscribe" present in each newsletter sent by Innobiz or by addressing the Personal Data Protection Correspondent at: 300H Rue du Clos de viviers - 34830 JACOU, JACOU, France or by email to the address [email protected] by attaching a valid proof of identity.