Flavor your laundry with essential oils
Essential oils are often known for their fragrances, so why not apply them in a laundry?
This would allow you to do without softening but not its sweet fragrance and make a good gesture for Mother Nature and our planet.
Essential oils for your laundry
Essential oils have the advantage of being able to perfume your laundry, but they also have disinfectant, antiseptic, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties that also enhance the cleaning of your laundry.
Just take a washcloth to add 10 to 15 drops of essential oils of your choice on it and put it all in your laundry. It is also possible to do this in a dryer with a wet washcloth.
To go further you can even make your own soft and sanitizing laundry product.
- Just boil 3 litres of water
- Add 150g of Marseille soap flakes and a spoonful of baking soda.
- Shake everything and let cool.
- Add a few drops of essential oils of your choice depending on the desired fragrance.
- Pour a glass of this mixture into the machine drum.
It's up to you to immerse yourself in fresh and fragrant sheets and put on softly flavoured clothes!